Need for background checks
Having a background check services in India carry out a background check on employees of our company cannot be considered a luxury anymore, in fact it is a safeguard against future mishaps. You can never be sure of a person’s antecedents and if they are not up to the mark, he/she will try and cover them with false or misleading information. Background check services in India rule out this possibility with a thorough screening of the past of the candidate.
The rules and regulations
Assuming you want to do background check services in India, you’re in the Human Resources department, and entrusted with the task of inducting people in the workforce of the company. There are some rules and regulations that should be abided by. There are many different rules concerning labour and employment, which you should not fall foul of.There are also certain limitations imposed by the law on how far you can invade a person’s privacy, be careful to skirt the boundaries of this law when doing background check services in India.
Generally, after conducting background check services in India, the company will not hire more employees unless the industry requires it or a client asks for extra manpower to speed up a delayed project. Hence, post –employment or on-going screening of current employees is a SOP in most companies in India.
Contingent labour force
Background check services in India needs to also include checks on the contingent manpower at hand, including vendors, transporters, as well as temporary workers. There are many companies with seasonal trends like entertainment, retail and construction. It makes no sense to hold on to the labour force for the entire term and pay through the nose, for only a season or two of work in the entire year. When background check services in India are carried out in these cases for seasonal manpower, it is important to be diligent about it. Most HR departments are very easy-going on this and depend on freelancers as well as independent contractors for this workforce. Nowadays most companies consider contingent screening as important as they see how a bad choice in background check services in India can lead to repercussions in terms of lost time and money, not to speak of reputation.
The impact of technology
Background check services in India is also changing because of the ever-changing face of technology, which is evolving like never before. Human Resources teams in companies regularly have to deal with software being installed on their systems in order to carry out background checks more efficiently and stringently. These are commonly called background screening solutions because they simplify give accurate results at the same time.
Third party background verification
When a third party becomes party to the scene in carrying out background check services in India, the parent company can be assured that they will get results, because third parties have large databases to access as well as skill and knowledge along with best practices within the limits of the law.
What is meant by corporate investigation?
Corporate investigation services in India involve a thorough investigation of a corporation or business so as to uncover any kind of wrongdoing committed either by the management, employees or third parties. It is an essential service in the light of the complexities of business nowadays, where it is easy to get away with a quick penny earned on the side.
Different types of corporate investigations
Corporate investigation services in India vary upon the business that is in question. The legitimacy of a business partner, instances of stealing by employees, fraud as well as embezzlement, are some of the things that corporate investigation services in India can successfully accomplish.However, the main job of the corporate investigation company will be to make sure that the workings of the company are within the framework of law.
Types of corporate investigation services in India
- Undercover: the investigator blends into the company, ashamedly as an employee, and investigate cases of theft, drug use, or even cases of sexual harassment. Covert surveillance is a preferred method with them.
- Research based: here investigators use available material and data to compile facts and figures in order to find companies which your company can conduct business with. Corporate investigation services in India are very useful in the case of mergers and acquisitions, venture capitals, investments in a particular field, as well as private equity.
- Financial: here the focus is primarily on white collar crimes like fraud, laundering of money and embezzlement as well.
- Electronic: Corporate investigation services in India are also into electronic investigation where electronic information is collected as evidence, and erased data is sometimes possible to restore.
- Corruption: these involve bribery, foreign exchanges which are illegal and industrial fraud, including espionage.
Possibilities to consider with corporate investigation services in India
Corporate investigation services in India come with a lot of disruption in daily activities and also takes a toll on the resources and coffers of the company in question. Whether to take the help of corporate investigation services in India is a call that must be taken at the highest level, considering all the circumstances involved and the seriousness of the matter as well. These are basically judgement calls that have to be taken by a person who is above integrity and who has the best interests of the company at heart.
Factors calling for corporate investigation services in India:
- If the breach is a violation of the law, and the seriousness of the action
- Whether senior board members and management is involved.
- If the allegations by the company are true in the first place and the potential harm that could occur if those allegations are true.
- Possibility of future violations or continuing violations even after the investigation is complete.
- If the suspected misconduct is a health and safety risk for other employees at work.
- If there is a parallel government investigation which would complicate the corporate investigation if not conducted in harmony.
- Any possibility of litigation.
What is fraud investigation?
A fraud investigator company in India makes sure if there has been a fraud committed, or a scam, in order to protect the victims. The dictionary defines fraud as a misrepresentation of facts to deceive a person or persons. For example , if an Indian company guarantees that the a fairness cream it produces will produce 50% fairer skin in a month, and it isn’t so in the actual case, then the company is definitely guilty of fraud, and liable to investigation by a fraud investigator company in India.
Different types of fraud
A fraud investigator company in India may be called upon to assist in any of the following instances;
- Insurance fraud: these involve cases where people make illegitimate claims to insurance, or if the insurance company refuses to honour an agreement.
- Corporate fraud: Information theft, customer information falling into the wrong hands, and reputation damaging claims are included in this category.
- Financial fraud: these include telemarketing frauds, evasion of taxes, terrorism financing, public corruption, and even health care fraud.
- Theft of identity: faulty credit card and loan applications as well as false withdrawals from bank accounts, using calling cards with dishonest intent, and using alternative names for undue benefits are some of the cases that a fraud investigator company in India might be asked to tackle.
- Transit fraud: this is not commonly seen in a fraud investigator company in India. It involves a person intentionally not holding guardrails, and falls when the vehicle, be it a subway, bus, or a streetcar.
- Expense claim fraud: when an employee over bills his company for pocket expenses, this happens. Other than this there is theft of inventory where it is checked to see if employees of a store are stealing from the stock.
Why are fraud investigations required?
If, being the victim of a fraud, you lose a lot of money and reputation, you need to have the fraud discovered and brought to light in order to get back what’s yours by right. A fraud investigator company in India can offer professional help in the form of gathering evidence and piecing it together to prove the fraud.This evidence needs to be admissible in court. Any due compensation to the person concerned will have to be ordered through the court and in rare cases; out of court settlements have also been made.
What is the process of a fraud investigator company in India?
The fraud investigator company in India will hold a meeting with the client. The client who suspects fraud should explain his reasons for thinking so, and also hand over any evidence, physical or some information which he thinks might help the investigation along the right way.
With good evidence, many frauds have been established in the past, and as it is the inherent nature of man, it is unlikely to stop. Moderate to severe sentences, depending on the mitigating circumstances, will serve to act as a deterrent to similar crimes being committed in the future.
What are reputation systems?
Reputation systems are specifically designed programs which allow their users to rate one another on online communities, this helps in building trust through reputation, and a lot of E-commerce websites make use of this system. Even online advice communities take help of this effective tool to conduct reputation service checks in India.
Why is there a need for reputation check services?
Reputation service checks in India is done by the help of programs as already iterated above, and they follow a loose trend for mediation through the internet in case of provision of services. India has seen a huge boom in online shopping in the last few years and it becomes important to check on vital information. This is not only applicable for shopping online but reputation check services in India also cover the fields of online advice as well as other fields where exchange of information is a priority.The conception of reputation check services in India is built upon the fact that although the customer or consumer cannot, by himself, try a service or a product, or even the person/s selling the product, the outcome of the service is satisfactory, being built upon mutual trust by recommendation systems.
The intricacies of a reputation check service
Most of the reputation check systems have something in common with collaborative filtering, where the ratings are gathered from the members of the community. The only difference is that they use different ways to do so.While collaborative filtering utilizes commonness between users in order to recommend a product; a reputation system will always take into consideration a collective opinion so as to build a bridge of trust between users of a portal.
Types of reputation checks
- Online: This one is pretty clear, and it reinforces a very ancient trait inherently present in humans; the feeling of distrust. It was pretty essential then as it is now; you really don’t expect to share your bed with a stranger. Reputation check services in India became important to reinforce faith and belief in the users of a particular transaction, and it is always two-sided.
- Reputation Banks: There has been an emergence in sharing economy, which in turn increases the importance of trust in a peer to peer economy. Here, a user can build up his reputation as well as trust, but cannot engage them in other systems, reputation check services in India also have this system, and some see it as only a matter of time before these systems or rep banks will be integrated into a complete whole.
Reputation as a valuable resource
A high capital in your reputation will definitely hold out benefits. There have been studies conducted that show a very high degree of correlation, positive correlation, between seller ratings and asking prices on various major E-commerce sites. This reputation is also used abstractly, in the case of a company selling low quality products for a far higher profit, until their reputation fails.
With the development of modern technology, security became especially important in online applications. But why is so little attention is paid to it? Online security risk became really great; it is the primary risk for business. That is why security testing spins up and developers who want their customers to work secure with their applications, make a request to Netrika Consulting India for security testing.
Business critical applications are accessible online 24/7 for partners and users. So as far as you understand such continuous availability opens floodgates for bot customer and hacker. But what is it possible to do in such situation?
There are different modes of attacks used by hackers, but the most widely used is cross-site scripting (XSS). How does it work? A hacker damages script code. The browser processes this web site including a harmful code and then site sends login information in return. Even though most companies take security seriously, still hackers can do number of successful attacks.
Source: Security and Risk Management Services in India
Netrika provides background checks solutions of employees, criminal identification records check and global background check solutions to real industry.
Netrika consulting provides you Instant Employment Background Check Reports in India. Background check of each person are pulled from billions of public and private databases and compiled into a detailed report within seconds. We also provide TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) Services.
If you are looking for the most complete employment background check on the internet, You have come to the right place. Our database is composed of billions of records such as county court records, utility bills (telephone, cell phone, electric), marriage license, divorce decrees, birth and death certificates and much more.
Our complete background check report has so much information in it that we are used over and over again. Netrika consulting reports will provide you accurate information on your subject. Just simply complete the background check form.
Source: Background Check Solutions in India
Netrika debugging services guaranteed clients are safe from any eavesdropping or security breach. These solutions are particularly suited to purchasers facing unfair competition from unmerciful competitors haven’t any respect for business ethics or decorum.
Bugging or electronic spying is an illegal practice used by certain businesses and organizations to collect data on one another or relevant individuals. The practice betrays the fundamental human right to privacy and to the legal right of businesses to conduct their work in an ethical manner. The data obtained by these methods are sometimes very crucial and allow these unethical firms to steal a march on the aggrieved party and in some cases ruin them. It is essential that organizations take effective steps to stop such menace. Netrika recommend that all businesses and organizations which are certain that they face this risk or have doubts about the sanctity of their offices or homes use our services to find these bugs. We also offer our investigative services to find the culprits behind this crime and bring them to justice.
Source: Debugging Services in India